We are proud to announce that Lock, Stock & Farrell are now a WALGA preferred locksmith in Perth.
WALGA is the Western Australia Local Government Association. They are the peak industry body, who advocates on behalf of 138 WA Local Governments and negotiates service agreements for the sector.
“A Preferred Supplier is a company that has been pre-qualified by WALGA to be part of a Preferred Supplier Arrangement (PSA) following a rigorous public procurement process. PSAs are contracts that are established using the principles of aggregated or group purchasing to ensure superior value for money to WALGA Members.” – WALGA
We are happy to provide all our locksmith services to both region and metro councils alongside being able to custom design and install master key systems for the councils. We can provide 7-day emergency locksmith services for reactive maintenance and service for capital works projects.
Alongside our new WALGA preferred supplier status, we are also:
- A member of the Master Locksmiths Association of Australiasia (MLAA)
- A Security Construction Equipment Committee (SCEC) approved locksmith
- A member of the Australian Security Industry Association (ASIAL)
- All our locksmiths are WA Police Security License holders
- All our locksmiths also hold Security Installers and Consultant Licenses
We are proudly a fully licensed Perth locksmith. Who is associated with being great value and trusted by the community. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help.